I. PURPOSE OF INFORMATION COLLECTION
OnMeeting application and website www.onmeeting.com.vn use the information of its User to:
- Provide Services to Users.
- Inform about the information exchange between Users and OnMeeting
- Prevent the damage the user’s account or counterfeiting the Users.
- Contact and settle with Users in the special cases.
- We only use the individual information of Users to confirm or contact with you about the matters relating to OnMeeting ‘s operation.
- Under the regulations of Vietnamese laws: OnMeeting is responsible for providing the personal information of Users, under the request of the government authorities includes: the procuracies, courts, investigate agencies, relating to their violations against the laws. Except this regulation, noone has the right to infringe the personal information of Users.
II. SCOPE OF INFORMATION COLLECTION
- The datas of the collection on OnMeeting are mostly: email, phone, user’s name, password, address, subscriptions, image data that user upload. These are the mandatory information which the Users shall provide to OnMeeting when registering the Services and OnMeeting use them to confirm the User’s identity on website.
- Users are responsible for keeping confidential information and storing all activities of Service use under their registered user, password and email. Futhermore, the Users are responsible for informing to OnMeeting about the illegally use, misuse, violation of confidentiality, the storage on user’s name and password of the third parties in order to have prompt and appropriate solutions.
- In the information collection, we will inform for Users as follows:
- In case that User agrees to provide information: may create an account to use the widgets of the OnMeetingmentioned in the scope of agreement before creating the account.
- In the case that User disagrees to provide information: there are not rights and obligations between User and.
- Personally Identifiable Information
In the course of using OnMeeting of FTI, we might ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (‘Personal Information’). Personal Information may include, but is not limited to, your name, country of residence, email address and website address.
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information
- When you use the OnMeeting application and website www.onmeeting.com.vn (whether such use is performed on the computer, cellphone, TV, device connected with Internet, on OnMeeting and/or on a website of one of our partners or other third parties), we collect information regarding your use of the Services of OnMeeting, and information that your browser sends whenever you visit a site or online service, including, without limitation, your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, the web page you were visiting before, and information for which you search.
- When you use a widget or any other tool offered by us, whether on the computer, cellphone, TV, device connected with Internet, on OnMeeting and/or on a third party website, including a website owned or operated by you, we may record data related to that activity, the deployment of the widget or tool and any other account related data.
- Like many websites, we use ‘cookies’ to collect information. A cookie is a small data file that we transfer to your computer’s hard disk for record-keeping purposes. You can instruct your browser, by changing its options, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the website you visit. If you do not accept cookies, you may limit use all portions of OnMeeting or all functionality of the OnMeeting.
- We may present links in a format that enables us to keep track of whether these links have been followed.
- Instruction for users to delete account from OnMeeting system
- When the User clicks delete account on OnMeeting Mobile application, OnMeeting will delete all your data on the system immediately. However, the User should note that deleting the account means that the User cannot recover his data on OnMeeting. Therefore, the User needs to perform the technique before performing this action
- If the User ultimately decides to delete the account and revoke access to the OnMeeting Mobile application, the User can delete the account from the OnMeeting system.
III. SCOPE OF INFORMATION USE
- We reserve the right to disclose any information obtained by us, including but not limited to Personal Information and Non Personally Identifiable Information, (i) if required by law or by any governmental authority; or (ii) in case of emergency; or (iii) to a successor entity in connection with a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy or sale of all or substantially all of our assets.
- Your information may be processed or transferred outside of your state, where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your jurisdiction.
IV. DURATION OF INFORMATION USE
Personal Identifiable Information of User will be stored until there is a request of User’s its cancellation or the User logs in and cancel the storage by itself. In other cases, Personal Identifiable Information shall be kept confidential in the servers of OnMeeting
V. INFORMATION OF THE ENTITY WHICH COLLECTS AND MANAGES PERSONAL IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
- FPT INTERNATIONAL TELECOM LIMITED COMPANY
- Head Office: L.29B-31B-33B, Tan Thuan EPZ, Tan Thuan Dong Ward, District 7, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
VI. METHODS AND TOOLS FOR USERS ACCESS AND EDIT THEIR PERSONAL IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
- User has the rights to check, update, adjust or cancel the Personal Identifiable Information by logging to your account and edit the Personal Identifiable Information or asking OnMeeting to do this.
- To ensure the best security of customer information, OnMeeting recommends that customers limit account access through automatic login, take note of password backup mode, and ensure to log out of the account when using shared devices. OnMeeting shall not be liable for any leakage of customer information caused by the security flaw of the customer’s account (whether intentional or unintentional).
- You has the right to appeal against the disclose of Personal Identifiable Information of third party to the Administration Board of OnMeeting. Upon receiving this feedback, OnMeeting shall confirm the information and be responsible for answering and providing guidance to restore and keep the confidential information again..
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hotline: 1900 6973
- Do not use, transfer, provide or disclose to third party about Personal Identifiable Information of User without the consent of User.
- In the case that the server of information storage is attacked by hacker and the personal datas of User is lost, OnMeeting shall be responsible for promptly informing the matter to the competent government authorities to investigate and inform it to Users.
- Keep strictly confidential information of online transactions of Users, includes: invoice, digital documents in the area of data safety center level 1 of OnMeeting.
- When User purchases the products, User shall be requested by Administration Board of OnMeeting to provide personal information such as: name, contact, email, identity number, phone … and be responsible for the legality of its information. Administration Board of OnMeeting are not responsible for as well as not resolve the complaints relating to the rights of Users if the personal information provided by User is not correct at first.
- We are concerned with safeguarding your information. We employ a variety of safety measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access and disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee that your personal information or private communications will always remain private and secure.