Terms of Service is the agreement of using and service that being supplied on OnMeeting application and website www.onmeeting.com.vn (hereinafter referred to as “Agreement”). This is the legal agreement between FPT International Telecom Ltd. Company (“FTI”) and the customers using the service on OnMeeting application and website www.onmeeting.com.vn (“Users”).
- “Prospect Data” or “Prospect(s)” concerning individuals who visit, use or engage with our website, blogs or other similar forums, online ads and content, surveys, emails or other communications under our control.
- “User Data” concerning individuals (“Users”) who download and register to the OnMeeting Apps, Websites and Web Services (together the “Services”).
- “Personal data” means any information that can be used, alone or together with other data, to uniquely identify any living human being.
TERM OF SERVICE
I. POLICIES AND GENERAL PROVISIONS
- Terms of service
- In order to access and use the services on OnMeeting, Users have to agree and comply with these terms under this Agreement.
- When accessing and using OnMeeting service by any menthod (e.g. computer, cellphone, television, or any other devices be connected to internet), Users have to comply with this Agreement.
2. Service Standard:
A. System quality standards
- System quality:
- OnMeeting system operates through the HiGio Cloud cloud computing platform located at FPT Data Centers in Ho Chi Minh and Hanoi.
- FPT HI GIO CLOUD is powered by FPT Data Center – the top reliable Data Center in Vietnam, the first data in Vietnam to achieve the US-based Uptime Institute’s UPTIME TIER III standard. Certified ISO 9001, 50001, 270001:
- FPT’s HiGioCloud cloud computing system is built on the VMWare virtualization platform, storing according to Nimble Storage standards and backing up according to Veam standard with a guarantee of 99.99%.
- System quality standards:
- Ensure the system is not attacked by intrusion, spreading viruses, malware from the outside; As well as prevent, not to spread the virus, malware from other peripherals.
- Monitor, inspect content and the accessed bandwidth, prevent and handle any violations.
- System Security:
- Maintain and regularly update the security system (firewalls, anti-virus software, Trojans, detection intrusion and prevent any illegal access and other related devices). To ensure the safety and the security of service
- All servers, workstations are installed the antivirus software
- The antivirus program must always be up-to-date with bug fixes, new virus pattern databases, and must be set to regular scan mode.
- Software copyright management
- The software and application programs used for the Service must be copyrighted in accordance with the provisions of law.
- Periodic inspection
- Executive of OnMeeting regularly inspects the compliance with the technical management regulations, the deployment, the operation and the exploitation of using service at least 6 months per once times
- The contents of inspecting:
- The reality of using equipment and the application of service.
- The activity of the Operating System, servers, services (updates, fixes, disk space, performance and other related activities).
- The security of service system, evaluate the effectiveness (the detection and blocking ability) of security system.
- Checking all activities of backing up, storage, data recovery.
- Profile management: logging, updating, aggregating equipment, reporting, etc.
- The detection issues after the inspection must be summed up, assessed and analyzed to assess the impact on the operation of the Service and make the plan to resolve.
B. Standards of customer service, problem and complaint resolution
- General provision
- The purpose and requirement:
- Purpose: To regulate the procedures of settling the customer requests and customer complaints.
- Requirement: Propose corrective measures, improve the quality of the network and services based on the collection and analysis of customer feedback.
- The purpose and requirement:
- Scope of application:
- This regulation applies to functional departments and units under FPT Telecom International Ltd. Company in resolving customers’ requests and complaints related to services.
- Customer’s request: is the request of customers who need any information of service, price policy, promotion policy, etc.
- Customer’s Complaints: are all of unsatisfied feedbacks, or any complaints of service quality and helpdesk support quality in the form of letters, faxes, Email, phone, web site, etc.
- Complaints about service quality: related to technical problems, quality of service is not guaranteed.
- Other Complaints: Concerned about the support attitude during answering the Customer questions.
- Principles for customer care employee:
- When receiving the customer’s complaint must be resolved in accordance with procedure specified.
- Always ready to answer and resolve any customer’s questions related to service. Do not allowed to refuse resolving any complaints or any related problems, expel the responsibility of other units or employees.
- Supporting with high responsibility, initiative contact with customers in the process of resolving, keep promises with customers except to the force majeure, gentle attitude, ingenuity in communication with customer.
- Strictly follow the regulations on searching and data processing, exploiting and analyzing related information to find out the causes of complaint so responding immediately all complaints of customer.
- In the process of settling complaints, the participating employees must comply with the regime of data confidentiality and customer information.
- Only use customer data for complaint resolution, for other purposes is prohibited.
- Requirements for the complaint resolution system:
- The website must be friendly interface for easy following up and looking up case by case.
- Make sure handling over the complaint and answering the customer immediately.
- Receiving and handling systems must aggregated complaint data by week, month, quarter, and year to evaluate service quality
- Duration for complaint resolved processing:
- After 60 minutes from receiving enough of sufficient information, the supporter must send the request for related units to verify the cause of complaint.
- Customer response time is not more than 120 minutes since receiving the response of related units.
- The time for settling complaints is the total time for settling a complaint from receiving up to have the last answer and can classify for specified complaint but not over these limits:
- The complaints related to customer information must be resolved in 1 day.
- The complaints about payment must be resolved in 3 days.
- The complaints about service quality and other complaints related to service must be resolve in 7 days.
- If the complaints have not been resolved due to objective reasons, the unit in charge of complaint settling must contact to explain, apologize and schedule a response to the customer.
- Storage data:
- Way to storage data: Storage data on system and in documents with the relevant materials.
- Storage duration: must be storage at least 01 year from the end of the complaint.
- Quality criteria of complaint resolution:
- The complaint rate is guaranteed to the prescribed time.
- The percentage of calls to the hotline must be answered within 30 seconds.
- Complaint rate is verified to ensure as prescribed time.
- The percentage of complaints that are answered to ensure as the prescribed time.
Procedures for receiving and settling complaints, grievances
- Forms of receiving requests and customer’s complaints:
- Customers can use multi method to complaint by telephone, email, web, text, etc… and through the communication media or directly to request information and complaint.
- In case the requirements and complaints are sufficiently answered, the supporter need explain order to help customer deep-understand about the service policy or the related matters.
- In case of insufficient grounds for concluding the complaint, or customer is unsatisfied with resolving the supporter need sending to the higher manager and relevant sections for finding out the cause of matter and solve for customers within the specified time.
- Procedures for resolving complaints:
- Classification of complaints: After receiving complaints, the settling units must classify them into the following types:
- Service policy.
- Service quality.
- Other complaints.
- Investigation of verification:
- Send to inside / outside companies requesting information to solve customer complaints.
- Collecting, settling information and document to answer customer by materials/ email/phone.
- Classification of complaints: After receiving complaints, the settling units must classify them into the following types:
- Checking and monitoring the settlement of complaints:
- The unit in charge of complaint settlement periodically inspects (weekly, monthly, quarterly, annually) the settlement of complaints to ensure that complaints are settled in a timely and effective manner. After checking the need to save information and update the customer database.
- Analytic information to aggregate to resolve complaint:
- Customer feedbacks on service quality.
- Customer feedback suggests improve the service quality, extending functionality, etc.
- Process of using service:
- Download and install OnMeeting:
- Users can choose “Download ” on the homepage of www.onmeeting.com.vn.
- After downloading the application, users open and install it following the instructions.
- Open OnMeeting and select “Log in”.
- Choose “Register” if you do not have an account.
- In the registration interface, users need to fill in the following information:
- Full name:
- System will send account authentication information to the email address and phone number registered by the user to complete the account authentication process.
- Download and install OnMeeting:
- Benefits of using a free account:
- Immediately after completing the account registration, users can use the OnMeeting online meeting software completely free of charge with all the features, benefits, and privileges of paid accounts. However, the user’s meeting will be limited to 100 participants and 40 minutes per meeting.
- Benefits of using OnMeeting subsriptions (Basic, Pro, Enterprise)
- To upgrade from a free account to a paid account (Basic, Pro, Enterprise), users need to select the appropriate service package and make payment on the homepage of the website www.onmeeting.com.vn through payment gateways such as VNPay, MoMo, Apple Store.
- Depending on the subscription chosen, users will receive corresponding benefits.
Prohibited contents when using OnMeeting:
When using the service, Users are prohibited the following actions:
- Taking advantages of exchange, transmission, online storage and use information on OnMeetingflatform for the following purposes:
- To against the State of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam, sabotage the entire people’s solidarity;
- Incitement of violence, propaganda of aggressive war, hatred among peoples and peoples of nations, provocation of lewdness, depravity, crimes, social evils, superstition, sabotage Fine customs of the nation;
- To disclosure the national secrets, military secret, national security, economy, foreign affair or any other national secrets be prescribed in the national law;
- To distort, slander, offend the prestige of the organization or the honor, the dignity and the prestige of citizen;
- To advertise or to propaganda of goods that have in the list of prohibited by law.
- When communicating with other Users, Users should not harass, abusive or has no any indecent conducts.
- Users have the right to use their images. When using an image of another individual, the User must obtain the consent of the individual. It is strictly forbidden to use the image of another person who infringes upon the honor, the dignity and the prestige of the person with the image.
- Falsifying, slandering, ridiculing, or damaging the reputation of any organization or individual in any form (derogatory, disparaging, religious discrimination, gender, ethnicity, etc.)
- Abuse service to organize betting, gambling or other arrangements involving money, cash, or kinds.
- Illegally obstructing or disrupting the server system; Obstructing access to information and using service.
- Do not take any actions to login illegally or attempt to login or harm the server system of FPT.
Limitation of liabilit:
- FTI will not be responsible for any system issues during process of customers use service on OnMeeting.
- If has any risks, damages in the force majeure including but not limited to short-circuit, hardware, software, internet disconnection or disaster, etc. Users must accept take the risks, the damages if any. FTI pledges to make effort to minimize the risks and damages, but FTI will not be liable for any such damages.
- FTI is not responsible for any third parties of using account on OnMeeting. When the user deals with a third party, the User understands and agrees to be solely responsible for the risks involved.
- FTI’s liability for any damages suffered will not exceed the amount of money FTI received from Users.
I. PURPOSE OF INFORMATION COLLECTION
OnMeeting application and website www.onmeeting.com.vn use the information of its User to:
- Provide Services to Users.
- Inform about the information exchange between Users and OnMeeting
- Prevent the damage the user’s account or counterfeiting the Users.
- Contact and settle with Users in the special cases.
- We only use the individual information of Users to confirm or contact with you about the matters relating to OnMeeting ‘s operation.
- Under the regulations of Vietnamese laws: OnMeeting is responsible for providing the personal information of Users, under the request of the government authorities includes: the procuracies, courts, investigate agencies, relating to their violations against the laws. Except this regulation, noone has the right to infringe the personal information of Users.
II. SCOPE OF INFORMATION COLLECTION
- The datas of the collection on OnMeeting are mostly: email, phone, user’s name, password, address, subscriptions, image data that user upload. These are the mandatory information which the Users shall provide to OnMeeting when registering the Services and OnMeeting use them to confirm the User’s identity on website.
- Users are responsible for keeping confidential information and storing all activities of Service use under their registered user, password and email. Futhermore, the Users are responsible for informing to OnMeeting about the illegally use, misuse, violation of confidentiality, the storage on user’s name and password of the third parties in order to have prompt and appropriate solutions.
- In the information collection, we will inform for Users as follows:
- In case that User agrees to provide information: may create an account to use the widgets of the OnMeetingmentioned in the scope of agreement before creating the account.
- In the case that User disagrees to provide information: there are not rights and obligations between User and.
- Personally Identifiable Information
- In the course of using OnMeeting of FTI, we might ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (‘Personal Information’). Personal Information may include, but is not limited to, your name, country of residence, email address and website address.
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information:
- When you use the OnMeeting application and website www.onmeeting.com.vn (whether such use is performed on the computer, cellphone, TV, device connected with Internet, on OnMeeting and/or on a website of one of our partners or other third parties), we collect information regarding your use of the Services of OnMeeting, and information that your browser sends whenever you visit a site or online service, including, without limitation, your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, the web page you were visiting before, and information for which you search.
- When you use a widget or any other tool offered by us, whether on the computer, cellphone, TV, device connected with Internet, on OnMeeting and/or on a third party website, including a website owned or operated by you, we may record data related to that activity, the deployment of the widget or tool and any other account related data.
- Like many websites, we use ‘cookies’ to collect information. A cookie is a small data file that we transfer to your computer’s hard disk for record-keeping purposes. You can instruct your browser, by changing its options, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the website you visit. If you do not accept cookies, you may limit use all portions of OnMeeting or all functionality of the OnMeeting.
- We may present links in a format that enables us to keep track of whether these links have been followed.
- Instruction for users to delete account from OnMeeting system
- When the User clicks delete account on OnMeeting Mobile application, OnMeeting will delete all your data on the system immediately. However, the User should note that deleting the account means that the User cannot recover his data on OnMeeting. Therefore, the User needs to perform the technique before performing this action
- If the User ultimately decides to delete the account and revoke access to the OnMeeting Mobile application, the User can delete the account from the OnMeeting system.
III. SCOPE OF INFORMATION USE
- We reserve the right to disclose any information obtained by us, including but not limited to Personal Information and Non Personally Identifiable Information, (i) if required by law or by any governmental authority; or (ii) in case of emergency; or (iii) to a successor entity in connection with a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy or sale of all or substantially all of our assets.
- Your information may be processed or transferred outside of your state, where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your jurisdiction.
IV. DURATION OF INFORMATION USE
- Personal Identifiable Information of User will be stored until there is a request of User’s its cancellation or the User logs in and cancel the storage by itself. In other cases, Personal Identifiable Information shall be kept confidential in the servers of OnMeeting
V. INFORMATION OF THE ENTITY WHICH COLLECTS AND MANAGES PERSONAL IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
- FPT INTERNATIONAL TELECOM LIMITED COMPANY
- Head Office: L.29B-31B-33B, Tan Thuan EPZ, Tan Thuan Dong Ward, District 7, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
VI. METHODS AND TOOLS FOR USERS ACCESS AND EDIT THEIR PERSONAL IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
- User has the rights to check, update, adjust or cancel the Personal Identifiable Information by logging to your account and edit the Personal Identifiable Information or asking OnMeeting to do this.
- To ensure the best security of customer information, OnMeeting recommends that customers limit account access through automatic login, take note of password backup mode, and ensure to log out of the account when using shared devices. OnMeeting shall not be liable for any leakage of customer information caused by the security flaw of the customer’s account (whether intentional or unintentional).
- You has the right to appeal against the disclose of Personal Identifiable Information of third party to the Administration Board of OnMeeting. Upon receiving this feedback, OnMeeting shall confirm the information and be responsible for answering and providing guidance to restore and keep the confidential information again..
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hotline: 1900 6973
- Do not use, transfer, provide or disclose to third party about Personal Identifiable Information of User without the consent of User.
- In the case that the server of information storage is attacked by hacker and the personal datas of User is lost, OnMeeting shall be responsible for promptly informing the matter to the competent government authorities to investigate and inform it to Users.
- Keep strictly confidential information of online transactions of Users, includes: invoice, digital documents in the area of data safety center level 1 of OnMeeting.
- When User purchases the products, User shall be requested by Administration Board of OnMeeting to provide personal information such as: name, contact, email, identity number, phone … and be responsible for the legality of its information. Administration Board of OnMeeting are not responsible for as well as not resolve the complaints relating to the rights of Users if the personal information provided by User is not correct at first.
- We are concerned with safeguarding your information. We employ a variety of safety measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access and disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee that your personal information or private communications will always remain private and secure.